Maestro Academy is looking for highly-qualified instructors to work with students in grades 6-12. We offer highly-personalized tutoring to students, but also provide fitness programs to help students take a break from all the studying and relieve stress. Our instructors must be able to provide students with fun, educational, and challenging yoga sessions to promote physical and mental health.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Some experience with yoga and fitness, no training or certificates required.
- Ability to work with students of various grade levels and learning styles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities, and a willingness to accept responsibility.
- A passion for teaching and fitness and have a positive attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead small to large groups of students in yoga and other exercise sessions.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of instructional activities.
- Create, select, and develop instructional support materials that recognize and address individual student needs.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Send resume to Mr. Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE for application.