Maestro Academy is looking for highly-qualified tutors to work with students in grades 6-12. With our student-centered academic support, our teachers are trained to personalize tutoring for any student and offer skills to foster school success and lifelong achievement in all areas of life. We are looking for Robotics Instructors to help students learn basic and advanced knowledge in computer science, mechanical and electrical engineering, and others, to help them design, program, and operate robots.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Background in robotics, computer science, mechanical or electrical engineering and related software.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or some college in related subjects.
- Ability to work with students of various grade levels and learning styles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities, and a willingness to accept responsibility.
- A passion for teaching and a positive attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tutor students through our Robotics program, using both individual and small group tutoring sessions.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of tutoring activities.
- Create, select, and develop instructional support materials that recognize and address individual student needs.
- Meet with students and parents to provide assistance that meet individual student needs.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
Send resume to Mr. Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org or click HERE for application.