Maestro Academy is looking for highly-qualified instructors to work with students in grades 6-12. We offer highly-personalized tutoring to students, but also provide performing arts programs to help students take a break from all the studying and exercise their creative outlets. Our instructors must be able to provide students with fun, educational, and challenging lessons in guitar, violin, or painting.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Some experience with guitar, violin, or painting; no formal training required.
- Ability to work with students of various grade levels and learning styles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem-solving abilities, and a willingness to accept responsibility.
- A passion for music and a positive attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead individual or small group sessions in guitar, violin, or painting.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of instructional activities.
- Create, select, and develop instructional support materials that recognize and address individual student needs.
- Meet with students and parents to provide assistance that meet individual student needs.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
Send resume to Mr. Adam at email@example.com or click HERE for application.