Our Exceptional Educators
Our educators don’t just teach academics or testing skills, they also teach life skills that will help your child build self-confidence and become a self-starter.
MAESTRO Academy Prepares You
There is nothing more efficient than being taught one-on one by an expert, talented mentor/tutor. Whether your child needs help catching up with school, improving study skills or they just need to be given more academic challenges, our goal of helping them discover and reach their maximum potential is paramount. Maestro Academy provides a holistic approach through student centered, research-based methods and best practices. Students become more engaged in their learning when they are provided exciting content and are encouraged to use their own abilities to see the relevance in mastering their education. Our philosophy is that encouragement, support, character development, integrity, wisdom, and responsibility are the key components for maximizing your child’s academic potential.
Professional Leadership Program
We emphasize the following character traits using the guidelines of Congressional Awards Program. (*)
- Critical Thinking: Intellectual curiosity, rational critique, reasoned judgement
- Collaboration: Community Support
- Higher Expectations: hard work, grit, embracing failure
- Role Models: integrity, honesty, modesty
- Positive Action: Continuous renewal, perseverance, creativity, tenacity
- Strong belief in values: High esteem, passion, enthusiasm, integrity, honesty, modesty
- Personal development: Progress monitoring meeting, extracurricular activities, character education, reading, test practice.
- Voluntary Public Service: Community service hours.
- Physical Fitness: Any sport activities. Expedition/Exploration –
- Intercultural activities: college trips, museums
(*)Congressional Awards program Details (http://congressionalaward.org/)